In this introduction, participants gain an insight into the key principles behind Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). The course shows how our thinking, use of language, and assumptions about the world around us can impact our outcomes. Participants will learn how to use these principles for improved communication, increased influence and better results.
Participants will be able to
- Learn about NLP and its uses in the workplace
- Explore techniques for building professional relationships
- Understand how we create feelings and behaviours and promote useful behaviours Utilise techniques to access the best state for the task in hand
- Implement effective appraisal and feedback techniques
- Plan to use the NLP model for positive outcomes.