Training employees in problem-solving skills can help your company create a competitive advantage.
Participants will learn a range of creative problem-solving techniques which will help them to find creative solutions, overcome barriers and identify and realise opportunities. Where appropriate, participants will have the opportunity to apply the techniques to live business issues.
Our interactive, two-hour training courses get straight to the heart of a topic and provide actionable steps to implement the key learning points.
Courses are delivered in-company by our subject experts either face-to-face or virtually.
Participants on problem solving will be able to
- Understand barriers to creativity
- Approach problems in an original way and choose from a range of solutions
- Devise solutions that would previously have been outside their mind set
- Understand their own problem solving strengths
- Introduce alternative ideas capitalising on the strengths and preferences of colleagues
“The course was brilliant. Lots of really useful information but delivered in a way that kept everyone engaged throughout. The interactive elements of the course really added to the enjoyment too.”
“BiteSize has perfected the art of getting a lot into a short space of time in a very interactive way. I like the common sense and practical stuff, the videos, games and the fact that people move around, it’s really exciting stuff”
Andrea Farrell, Organisational Development and Learning Manager, University of the Arts London