There are strong commercial reasons for developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. More importantly, great organisations create an environment where everyone feels included and able to perform at their best.
So from improved innovation through to financial results, the case for D&I is clear. Yet creating a truly inclusive culture that enables a diverse team to thrive is not easy to achieve.
In this course, we explore the concepts of diversity and inclusion, the importance of belonging in the workplace and how we can enhance ways of working to engage and retain a broad spectrum of individuals.
Our interactive, two-hour training courses are designed for maximum learning and application to real-world problems. Training is delivered in-company either face-to-face or virtually.
Participants on diversity and inclusion training will be able to
- Make the case for diversity and inclusion
- Understand the importance of psychological safety within a diverse team
- Consider the experience of dominant and non-dominant groups within the organisation
- Take steps to develop an inclusive culture that enables a diverse team to thrive
- Be confident in approaching colleagues if their behaviour makes colleagues feel less included
“It really made me think about the way I perceive bias and diversity in general. I feel I’ve genuinely learned skills that will help me improve my approach to inclusion both in the workplace and socially.”
Our clients say
“The sessions are extremely engaging and Paul is always happy to mold the training sessions to suit our individual business and staff.
Lucy Partner, Head of Partnerships and Client Accounts, Yoke Network