Whether our full time role or just an occasional activity, many of us find ourselves having to take meeting minutes from time to time. This practical workshop will help you take and produce good quality, accurate meeting minutes. It covers effective practices before, during and after the meeting.
Participants will be able to
- Take minutes that accurately reflect the meeting
- Learn how to work effectively with Chairs with varying styles
- Make the most meetings by preparing thoroughly in advance
- Ensure that the minutes meet any Company, statutory or regulatory requirements
- Use standard templates and frameworks to suit all types of meetings