Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotion of others, and is a key component of business success. Participants will learn how to utilise emotional intelligence to maximise their effectiveness in the work environment.
Participants will be able to
- Understand EQ and its impact on work and business relationships
- Identify their own emotions and responses and understand how to manage them effectively
- Apply techniques to maintain personal equilibrium and resilience in high-pressured situations
- Recognise and understand the emotional behaviour of clients and colleagues and apply EQ knowledge to manage relationships
- Optimise empathetic managerial skills