Participants learn about the objectives and benefits of honest feedback. They will be given tools, techniques and a common language to help them to give and receive constructive feedback – both praise and criticism.
Participants will be able to
- Give praise and criticism constructively and distinguish between feedback and criticism
- Adapt their feedback approach to team members to achieve best results
- Learn how to overcome barriers to feedback and ensure that it is grounded
- Use models to give feedback and ensure that it is understood and accepted
- Adopt the LEARN model to create a safe environment in which feedback is expected and welcomed
- Recognise and overcome the fears that may prevent honest feedback