Making a grammatical mistake can alienate prospective customers and clients. This workshop will remind participants of the basic rules of grammar and give them the confidence to express themselves and their ideas both succinctly and in an engaging way.
Participants will be able to
- Review the basics of good grammar
- Recognise common mistakes which are likely to offend
- Choose correct words and use appropriate conventions
- Recognise tautological phrases and commonly misused or confused words
- Improve the professionalism of their written communication