The advantages of having a “distributed” workforce are well documented and many organisations are adopting remote working. This creates challenges for managers in areas including informal and formal communication, trust, inclusion, personal development and team dynamic. This highly participative course provides strategies, tips and techniques designed to overcome the challenges and enhance the benefits of remote working.
Participants will be able to
- Understand the benefits and trends in remote working
- Identify the key challenges from all perspectives
- Share experiences and success stories from within and from outside the group
- Develop and identify solutions
- Employ management techniques to enhance the performance of remote workers
- Build trust and agreements as a basis for remote working.