Mindfulness is proven to promote concentration and creativity, it helps to reduce stress and anxiety, promote wellbeing and improve resilience. In this introduction, participants will gain insight into the basic principles and practices of mindfulness, discover how to implement it for themselves and learn how it can benefit everyone in the business environment.
Participants will be able to
- Learn what mindfulness is and why it works
- Understand how the brain works and how to use it to maximise performance.
- Use a simple selection of mindfulness based techniques to influence and promote their own resilience, health and wellbeing
- Focus more effectively and efficiently to enhance their performance in the workplace
- Develop personal creativity, lateral thinking and observational skills