This interactive course brings together a toolkit of survival strategies designed for busy people to improve their wellbeing. Using a workshop format, we cover practical techniques to manage your workplace, your body and your downtime. These are small changes to replace unhelpful habits with those that energise us.
Participants will be able to
- Identify those things that drain or fuel their energy reserves
- Use technology to build helpful habits into their working patterns
- Understand why downtime is important
- Make informed changes to diet and incorporate exercise into their daily routine
- Plan their downtime effectively to give themselves the best chances of rest, relaxation and sleep