Participants learn how to use a performance management approach to optimise individual and team performance. They will learn how to set, monitor and review stretching targets and provide regular and candid feedback to the people they manage.
Participants will be able to
- Set SMART objectives and keep team members on track to achieve them
- Identify suitable measures for monitoring progress
- Give candid feedback and secure commitment to any change required
- Prepare and conduct a positive end of review period meeting
- Use Performance Management as a development tool