Resilience is one of the key skills that enable us to manage the everyday challenges of work and personal life. When people feel dis-empowered and out of balance they are unable to think clearly or communicate effectively.
Ongoing uncertainty caused by Covid-19 is negatively impacting people’s mental and physical wellbeing. Levels of resilience are reportedly lower than pre-pandemic levels.
This interactive session gives participants’ the knowledge and quick-win strategies to operate at peak performance in an uncertain and demanding world.
Our interactive, two-hour training courses get straight to the heart of a topic and provide actionable steps to implement the key learning points.
Courses are delivered in-company by our subject experts either face-to-face or virtually.
Participants on building resilience will be able to
- Understand the key aspects of resilience and how impacts on health, relationships and performance, including self-assessment questionnaire.
- Recognise warning signs of pressure and being overwhelmed
- Develop a positive mental attitude
- Apply tools and strategies to maximise resilient performance
- Generate a personal action plan to effectively manage a demanding work environment
“Really brilliantly led, interactive and relatable.”
“Very thought-provoking and enabled me to reflect on my reactions to stress and identify ways to help reduce the impact stress has on my life.”
“Very good presenter who adapted the content based on what participants wanted to get out of the session.
Interesting slides and content and useful strategies”
Our clients say
“It has been great to learn as we go together and to partner with a team who really listens, is flexible and responsive to our needs”
Verity Stroud, Learning and Development Manager, Miller Insurance
Read our blog
Discover tips to build resilience and performance