Resilience is one of the key skills that enable us to manage the everyday challenges of work and personal life. When people feel dis-empowered and out of balance they are unable to think clearly or communicate effectively. This interactive session gives participants’ the knowledge and strategies to operate at peak performance in a demanding world.
Participants will be able to
- Understand the key aspects of resilience and how impacts on health, relationships and performance, including self-assessment questionnaire.
- Recognise warning signs of pressure and being overwhelmed
- Develop a positive mental attitude
- Apply tools and strategies to maximise resilient performance
- Generate a personal action plan to effectively manage a demanding work environment