Participants will learn how to plan, prepare, run and follow up meetings effectively in order to increase productivity and save time. This course offers tools that ensure that the meeting structure is relevant for the meeting’s content and aims. Participants will be given guidance in drawing contribution and managing difficult participants.
Participants will be able to
- Learn the main reasons for having a meeting and when not to meet
- Select and use an appropriate framework for a meeting
- Open a meeting in a way that engages and encourages contribution
- Manage the dynamics to ensure constructive contribution from all
- Gain commitment to action