This workshop will help participants to develop their effectiveness at work. It introduces skills, techniques and habits that allow people to achieve their goals more effectively in less time.
Participants will be able to
- Review how they use their time, identify their own time-wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them
- Prioritise their objectives and apply practical techniques to ensure that they are met
- Apply strategies to overcome their causes of procrastination
- Reduce the number and impact of interruptions
- Understand the key factors that differentiate effective people