Anxiety is a completely normal reaction to a real or perceived threat. Statistically reported incidences of anxiety have rocketed during Covid. And for many, the return to the office environment is triggering yet more concern.
This course explores anxiety, explains why it is normal to feel anxiety during change and examines some simple steps to reduce anxiety and rebalance quickly and easily.
Participants on wellbeing in a hybrid world will be able to
- Define anxiety, understand its purpose and recognise its value
- Recognise personal triggers, symptoms and levels of anxiety
- Identify and avoid maladaptive coping strategies
- Explore the benefits of adaptive coping strategies
- Utilise simple, science-based strategies to promote balance
- Practice using strategies to create and sustain calm
- Create a plan to return to the office
Our interactive, two-hour training courses get straight to the heart of a topic providing actionable steps to implement the key learning points. Our instructor led training is delivered in-company either face-to-face or virtually.
Moreover, with our remote and hybrid training courses you can feel confident that your teams are able to achieve the best of both worlds: the flexibility and productivity of remote with the collaboration and sociability of on site working.
“The presenter was very knowledgeable about the subject matter and delivered a very good presentation. She put everyone at ease and ensured all participants participated openly.”
Our clients say
“…it allowed maximal learning in a short, but intense, session. This is definitely the way forward for management training, as far as I am concerned.” – Professor Niamh Moran, Royal College of Surgeons
Why book this training session?
- Implement a smoother transition to hybrid working
- Improve employee wellbeing and engagement
- Reduce employee absence and presenteeism
Read our blog about hybrid working.