The Coronavirus outbreak means that many of us are working at home now on a full time basis until the social distancing rules can be relaxed. This practical interactive session explores how you can work from home and thrive, whatever the circumstances.
Participants will be able to
- Understand the key aspects of wellbeing and its impact on health, relationships and performance
- Develop awareness and understanding of personal stressors and warning signs of imbalance
- Understand how to promote physical, emotional, cognitive and behavioural wellbeing
- Utilise some simple, practical and scientifically proven techniques to stay on top of your game, promote energy and reduce stress
- Apply tools and strategies to manage relationships positively, whatever the pressures
- Develop a personal action plan to develop a positive home-working environment