Download our questionnaire to find out what you are wasting your time on. From poorly managed meetings, unclear priorities to difficulty refusing to take on extra work – there are plenty of traps to fall into when it comes to our managing time well. Whether we work from an office or home, many of us are guilty of using displacement activities to avoid unappealing tasks. We’ve all been there when like checking email or sorting out the pile of washing (usually low priority tasks) are more attractive than the thing (usually planned or project work) we are meant to be doing.
What are your top 3 time-wasters?
- Professional networking: 7 tips for meeting new people
- Role of L&D in mental health and wellbeing at work
- How to encourage employees to attend training
- Bitesize Training Courses
- Resilience: 5 tips to improve performance
- How to increase training ROI with coaching
- Manage Upwards: 5 ways it creates value
- How to Stress Less
- Four ways to get your managers coaching now
- Why is it important to train your managers?
- Hybrid working: how to communicate effectively
- What is hybrid working and how do you make it a success for your people and your business?
- Giving feedback – what we all need to know to improve working life
- Six simple ways to improve your employee wellbeing
- The best way to build trust in the workplace