It was fantastic to work with Yuki, Tomohiko, Dai, Ryo, Daitchi and Kazunari – six very talented Japanese employees of Tokio Marine who were visiting Europe as part of their ongoing development. I would like to congratulate all of you on your fantastic and often inspiring presentations. It was a pleasure to meet you all and I wish each of your success with your careers. I would also like to thank Mr Sato and Claire Kirby for involving us in this important event and pass on our congratulations on a successful programme.
WORKING WITH TOKIO MARINE
- Professional networking: 7 tips for meeting new people
- Role of L&D in mental health and wellbeing at work
- How to encourage employees to attend training
- Bitesize Training Courses
- Resilience: 5 tips to improve performance
- How to increase training ROI with coaching
- Manage Upwards: 5 ways it creates value
- How to Stress Less
- Four ways to get your managers coaching now
- Why is it important to train your managers?
- Hybrid working: how to communicate effectively
- What is hybrid working and how do you make it a success for your people and your business?
- Giving feedback – what we all need to know to improve working life
- Six simple ways to improve your employee wellbeing
- The best way to build trust in the workplace