Participants will be introduced to a selection of business tools, models and frameworks to assist them with planning, thinking strategically, making decisions, finding creative solutions and working more effectively. They will apply these techniques to business case studies.
Participants will be able to
- Use a range of tools for planning (SWOT, GAP analysis, mind-mapping, brainstorming and 6 thinking hats)
- Make decisions having considered pertinent factors and consequences in context of the bigger picture
- Identify areas holding them back and develop solutions to overcome barriers
- Unlock creative solutions to difficult challenges
- Work collaboratively with others to find the best solution, while minimising conflict