Covid-19 has profoundly changed the way we work and that includes a huge rise in the number of virtual meetings. In a far more complex work landscape employees require support to make hybrid meetings work effectively.
Meetings can be a great way to keep teams engaged, complete group projects, win new business, report on performance, and much more.
While meetings are key it doesn’t mean they’re always a good use of time. Maybe you’ve sat in a meeting and wondered why you received an invite or why the technology wasn’t tested beforehand. It’s frustrating when you know you’ve got a pile of tasks to complete and nothing to show for your time. Poorly managed meetings not only affect productivity but impact on engagement and wellbeing.
More often than not employees simply haven’t learned how to plan and manage meetings
In this bite-sized training session, we’ll explore the challenges and opportunities for hybrid meetings. Participants will learn tips and techniques on structure, tools, and engagement from planning through to follow-up.
The result? A shift from hybrid meeting frustration to greater productivity, collaboration, and engagement.
Our clients say
“…it allowed maximal learning in a short, but intense, session. This is definitely the way forward for management training, as far as I am concerned.” – Professor Niamh Moran, Royal College of Surgeons
What employees will learn with the ‘Making Hybrid Meetings Work’ course
- Fully understand the challenges and implications of hybrid meetings for participants, wherever they are based
- Determine the best meeting structure to reach the necessary outcomes
- Explore meeting rules, etiquette, and boundaries and learn how to implement them successfully
- Select the most appropriate technical tools and have an awareness of technology challenges
- Run engaging and inclusive meetings in a hybrid environment
Our interactive, two-hour training courses get straight to the heart of a topic providing actionable steps to implement the key learning points. Our instructor-led training is delivered in-company either face-to-face or virtually.
Moreover, with our remote and hybrid training courses you can feel confident that your teams are able to achieve the best of both worlds: the flexibility and productivity of remote with the collaboration and sociability of on site working.
Why book this training session?
- Achieve better business results with productive meetings
- Enable those leading meetings to engage all participants leading to better collaboration
- Increased accountability for tasks and projects
- Ensure everyone is included in the meetings they need to be
- Avoid technical issues associated with hybrid and remote meetings
Read our blog about hybrid working.