Remote work is increasing rapidly, and not without it’s challenges. As a result managers need support to strengthen skills in areas including communication, trust, inclusion, and team building.
This highly participative course provides strategies, tips and techniques designed to overcome the challenges and enhance the benefits of remote working.
Our interactive, two-hour training courses get straight to the heart of a topic and provide actionable steps to implement the key learning points. Courses are delivered in-company by our subject experts either face-to-face or virtually.
Moreover, our training course will provide you with peace of mind that your business can benefit from the best of both worlds: the flexibility and productivity of remote working with the the collaboration and sociability of on-site working.
In just two hours, with our Managing Remote Workers Course you’ll be able to
- Understand the benefits and trends in remote working
- Identify the key challenges from all perspectives
- Share experiences and success stories from within and from outside the group
- Develop and identify solutions
- Employ management techniques to enhance the performance of remote workers
- Build trust and agreements as a basis for remote working.
Delegates consistently rate our courses Five out of Five
Our clients say
“It has been great to… partner with a team who really listens, is flexible and responsive to our needs, and provides us with brilliant training resources.”
Verity Stroud, Learning and Development Manager at Miller Insurance Services
Read our blog on Managing Remote Workers