Whilst remote working has grown in popularity in recent years, it is now something almost half of the country’s workforce (and people managers) have experienced as a result of the current pandemic. It is likely that for some organisations a combination of remote and hybrid working will become the norm. This creates challenges for managers in areas including informal and formal communication, trust, inclusion, personal development and team dynamic. This highly participative course provides strategies, tips and techniques designed to overcome the challenges and enhance the benefits of remote working.
Participants will be able to
- Understand the benefits and trends in remote working
- Identify the key challenges from all perspectives
- Share experiences and success stories from within and from outside the group
- Develop and identify solutions
- Employ management techniques to enhance the performance of remote workers
- Build trust and agreements as a basis for remote working.