Participants will develop skills to deliver powerful and memorable presentations that engage their audience and will have the opportunity to present and receive feedback. They will learn techniques to overcome nerves, perform with punch, make the best use of aids and handle difficult audience members.
Participants will be able to
- Understand the key elements of a strong presentation
- Create and deliver presentations which engage an audience
- Make the best use of presentation slides and other props
- Handle difficult audience members
- Present with heightened confidence