In a challenging recruitment market supporting employees to proactively manage their careers can drive engagement and retention. This course enables your talent to develop and take full advantage of internal career opportunities.
For the individual, taking steps to actively manage your career takes focus, reflection, and action – and can help you find true job satisfaction.
In this highly interactive course, delegates will have the opportunity to explore what they want from their career, learn how to hold constructive career conversations with key stakeholders, and make full use of internal resources to drive their career paths in line with personal and company aspirations.
Our interactive, two-hour training courses get straight to the heart of a topic providing actionable steps to implement the key learning points. Training is delivered in-company either face-to-face or virtually.
Participants on proactively managing your career training
- Reflect on their career goals and the elements of their role which enable them to thrive
- Ask themselves probing questions to fine tune their career plan
- Request feedback that enables candid discussion
- Develop their profile with key internal decision makers
- Act on feedback to demonstrate proactivity and adaptability
- Make full use of internal resources to develop skills for the next role
- Create a career action plan with initial milestones
Our clients say
“It has been great to learn as we go together and to partner with a team who really listens, is flexible and responsive to our needs.”
Verity Stroud, Learning and Development Manager, Miller Insurance
Why book this course?
- Help employees leverage internal promotion opportunities and boost motivation and retention
- Recruitment is costly – reduce costs and time spent by attracting an internal field
- Make fewer recruitment mistakes by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of candidates
- Recruit from a pool of candidates who understand your culture and how you operate