The volume of information we are expected to deal with and remember in the work place can be overwhelming at times. Participants will improve their ability to remember and deal with information using techniques to double their reading speed and increase their ability to recall key facts, data, faces and names.
Participants will be able to
- Apply a series of speed-reading techniques to any material they need to read and understand
- Increase their reading speed, often immediately by between 50% – 150% without compromising understanding
- Use mind-maps to organise information and assist recall
- Use a range of memory enhancement techniques to recall names, faces, information and facts easily
- Present, raise points in a meeting and show an interest in others without referring to notes