This course is for participants who want to make the most of the meetings they attend. It will help with planning and preparation, making a positive contribution and ensuring that the time spent is put to good use.
Participants will be able to
- Identify the main reasons for meeting and consider alternatives
- Prepare for meetings
- Contribute effectively and with impact
- Find ways to be heard in the face of dominant or negative contributors
- Take the role of time keeper to keep meeting on track
- Attend meetings punctually and deliver on agreed actions