We should all feel safe and respected at work. But not everyone behaves well – this behaviour is often unintentional, however, the impact can be received negatively. Participants will be able to recognise the different forms that bullying and harassment can take and the impact it can have on individuals and the business. They will learn to put a stop to unwanted behaviour and encourage positive behaviour.
Participants will be able to
- Describe the different forms that bullying and harassment can take
- Recognise that banter or humour can be misplaced and cause distress
- Understand the consequences of bullying and harassment
- Mark boundaries and put an end to unwanted behaviour
- Seek help when necessary and intervene on behalf of a colleague
- Demonstrate and encourage positive behaviour in the workplace