Participants will explore key concepts and learn tools to enable them to build, support and motivate their teams. Through interactive exercises they will learn about team effectiveness, stages of team development, team dynamics and what actions they can take to maximise team performance.
Participants will be able to
- Understand what drives team effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of their own teams
- Explore the leader’s role
- Recognise their own teams’ stage of development and apply appropriate interventions
- Diagnose their own and their team members, styles and strengths
- Take actions to balance a team