This course is designed to help participants understand the roles and responsibilities of a manager. Participants will begin to develop their management persona and establish a solid grounding for decision making, team development and management communication.
Participants will be able to
- Understand the importance of accountability
- Identify the core ingredients of good management
- Avoid the pitfalls of over supervision and under supervision
- Develop their core values as a foundation for decision-making
- Build a personal development strategy